WaveFuser Wood panels are designed to provide a balance of absorption, diffusion, and scattering from 2.5 kHz up to and above 10 kHz. This hybrid acoustic panel is an absorber and diffuser at the same time. It’s built from BASOTECT foam and wooden plate, with a series of slats cut into it in a precise sequence, which provides a level of scatter, as well as diffusion.
This dual functionality creates new paths to solve excessive reverberation and uneven sound fields and gives your room a more balanced sound.
- Diffusion range: 800 Hz – 2500 Hz
- Absorption range: 150 Hz – 10000 Hz
- Material: BASOTECT acoustic foam, birch plywood
- Available colors: Mahogany, Oak, Tek, Cherry, White, Pine
- Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 5,5 cm
- Weight: 280g