Hybrid acoustic panel combining the function of absorption and diffusion of sound through the use of acoustic foam and binary sequence scattering pattern made on a front-mounted plate.
Alpha Panel can be used on the front or back walls and sidewalls to keep the reverberation better mixed and the room lively. It can also be utilized on the rear sidewalls or behind dipole speakers to round off sharp reflections.
Thin face plate has mathematical sequence of slots for spatial diffusion, but also allows low frequency waves to pass through to the acoustic foam for low end absorption.
- Diffusion range: 500 Hz – 3000 Hz
- Absorption range: 150 Hz – 10000 Hz
- Material: Hardwood plywood, acoustic foam
- Available colors: Oak, Light Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Teak, Mahogany, White
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 5 cm